OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
One of the pillars of LUGARIS’ general policy is the commitment to sustainability and protecting the environment. Conscious of the environmental responsibility our company should take in the face of this current problem, LUGARIS has committed to the protection and conservation of the environment by adopting the necessary measures to prevent contamination, systematically reduce waste and make our environmental policy known to our employees, suppliers and other involved parties.
These are some of the measures we have adopted to keep moving in the right direction:
• We only print what is strictly necessary. We use digital documents to avoid unnecessary printing and to save space.
• We recycle all the paper we use.
• All of the appliances in the apartments are type ‘A’ classification, which means they have the lowest energy consumption on the market.
• We use solar energy to heat the water supply our guests use in the apartments.
• Each apartment has a bin for recycling organic waste.
• All of the faucets have a tap aerator and flow reducer that saves up to 50% on water use without sacrificing quality or comfort. We also use a cold open system to avoid using hot water, except when necessary.